• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how to convert itunes to mp3

bcmaxx

NAXJA Forum User
Is it possible to convert itunes music files to mp3? When we installed itunes it autimatically converted them to itunes. We are trying to add music to a powerpoint presentation and it will not accept itunes file format. Thanks in advance for any help;-)

The only way I now how to is to burn your itunes as an audio CD, then rip it onto your computer as an MP3. If you searched though, I am sure there is a program that would let you do it directly, just dont know of any off the top of my head.

find it in mp3 format and be done.

if you own it, you own it, itunes user agreement probably doesnt allow conversion anyway, so the legallity argument is moot anyway.

I was gonna say, it will probably take an act of congress. Faster to just download them again. This is why I dislike apple in general. They jumped in bed with DRM so fast it was unbelievable. When my ex insisted on getting a mac I backed up all the music to a different HD. If someone wants an Ipod I tell them to duplicate their library into another folder and give that one to itunes.

Problem with MOST iTunes files, they are low quality (for faster DL). So converting them they will sound just as bad or worse. In theory, if you already own the songs, DLing them in a different format is not a crime.

Download doubletwist it converted all my iTunes to mp3 so I could put them on my droid

Back