• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How old are you? A poll...

What Is Your Age?

• 19 Years or Younger

Votes: 59 16.3%
  • 20 - 29 Years

Votes: 139 38.4%
  • 30 - 39 Years

Votes: 78 21.5%
  • 40 - 49 Years

Votes: 57 15.7%
  • 50 - 59 Years

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • 60 - 69 Years

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • 70 Years or Older

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters

landmark

NAXJA Forum User
I'm curious to see what the average age of NAXJA surfers are. Poll results will be anonymous. Let's see how it turns out.

OOPS, Typo. 30 - 29 years should be 30 - 39 years.

Last edited:
Beej said:
Too bad you didn't make it range with years people were born, that way it wouldn't become obsolete next year...

:D

My guess is that even though people age over time (duh), the demographics won't change that much. People probably come and go quite a bit around here but the average age/trend probably stays the same.

Feel free to disagree- I'm just speculating here.

56 and as sig says looking foward to retirement. Been married to my wife for almost 37 years. As of now have 2 grandkids.

red91inWA said:
Old enough not to give a damn anymore, but young enough to still put up a good fight.

So basically...just about right.
put up a good fight? I really doubt it old man.

red91inWA said:
Old enough not to give a damn anymore, but young enough to still put up a good fight.

So basically...just about right.

Ditto!

Will be 37 in 33 days, 8 hrs, and 43 minutes. Yay me....

Ill be 70 in oct . Marred to the same great woman for 48 years. 4 children 13 grand kids 4 great grand kids .. Two XJ 87&91 1979 J10 Golden eagle 56 willy's stawag.

Back