• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how many have flopped or rolled your rig?

Man, you frustrate me. You're like the ONLY individual on the whole site whose pictures I can't see at work.

i blame facebook.

i take most pictures from my phone. and all i have to do is hit a button and they are there. photobucket or anywhere else doesnt offer this feature as far as i know for a regular old non smartphone.

Nope... but my smart phone does. That's how I do mine.

One button and straight to photobucket.

I wasn't aware that a regular ol' non smart phone would do the FB mobile image thing. That's cool at least.

But, you're right. I can't view FB while at work. FB, youtube and anything nude is blocked but that's it.

I didnt even notice the rear shocks. Id say the 89* rock face he tried to go up from the worst approach angle ever fully contributed to the roll... Is that the spotters fault, or the driver for believing him?

100_0350-1.jpg

I didnt even notice the rear shocks. Id say the 89* rock face he tried to go up from the worst approach angle ever fully contributed to the roll... Is that the spotters fault, or the driver for believing him?

You have to wonder why anyone would off-road their XJ without rear shocks and if that contributed to the rollover.

looks to me like he rolled it on purpose, i dont see why anyone would roll there jeep on purpose, gives us a bad image and stuff

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

31403_1435433118824_1022830226_31302566_3244553_n.jpg

You have to wonder why anyone would off-road their XJ without rear shocks and if that contributed to the rollover.

It was a $400 beater rig that I learned to wheel in 3 years ago (I was 17). I rolled it on purpose because I had plans to chop it and go bigger.

looks to me like he rolled it on purpose, i dont see why anyone would roll there jeep on purpose, gives us a bad image and stuff

Yes I rolled it on purpose and I dont really see how it gives us a bad image. Now if I had rolled it in public and not at Rausch creek then it would have given us a bad image.

It was a $400 beater rig that I learned to wheel in 3 years ago (I was 17). I rolled it on purpose because I had plans to chop it and go bigger.

Yes I rolled it on purpose and I dont really see how it gives us a bad image. Now if I had rolled it in public and not at Rausch creek then it would have given us a bad image.

was a inside joke sir, please note the tard above your post

yup, found a Maaco reciept in the glovebox. Cant figure out why they used gold pinstripe on a black car with chrome/aluminum accents...

Cant figure out why they used gold pinstripe on a black car with chrome/aluminum accents...

BLING BLING YO!

I saw a lowered lincoln limosine on 13" gold 100 spoke daytons at the junkyard today, lol. I stopped asking why people do things a long time ago.

Back