• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How long do you wait ?

camarors8992 said:
Thanks, I feel better about myself already.

LOL
Stalk her, it helps, trust me.

Take what you can get and move on to the next one. One day you'll figure out most women are a list of positives and negatives, the plus and minus columns change but the sums remain the same.

If you miss one girl, treat the next one like her vagina's a punching bag and your wang's a world calss boxer...

and, ignore her alot. If she gets tired of your shit...there's another punching bag around the corner.

Bro's before ho's

So when I'm on a dryspell you'll bend over for me? What about danny if I bring him to clayton, you gonna help him out too?

True, and I'm not danny!
321.gif

Dirt said:
If you miss one girl, treat the next one like her vagina's a punching bag and your wang's a world calss boxer...

and, ignore her alot. If she gets tired of your shit...there's another punching bag around the corner.

Bro's before ho's

"I don't care who you are... Thats funny right there." :eek:

camarors8992 said:
How long do you wait before you tell her to go screw herself?
If you have to ask, you've waited too long.
:doh:

Seems like there was another one of these, exactly the same a little while back.
Having dealt with a couple manipulative women, if you act like a little puppy dog with her and are there waiting by the door for her when she finally shows up, that's all you'll be. Act like a man and let her know that if there's gonna be anything, you're not gonna play the little games. If you have plans, you stick to em. If something comes up, you make sure plans are updated/scrapped as necessary.
Mind you don't sit her down and say all that, she'll never talk to you again. :D But show her with your actions. If you set a date for 7 and she says she just needs to grab something quick to eat, offer to take her out to eat. If she has something else to do "real quick" call her back in an hour, if not ready find out when. If she's not ready, don't keep waiting.

camarors8992 said:
Exactly, that's how I saw it as well. At about 8:45 she called and I didn't answer, she called me about 5 times and I still refused to answer. She texted me and said " Are you not answering for a reason ?" I told her yea, I waiting around for you for about 3 hours, so I went out with some friends instead. She then told me " I'm sorry for taking so long, but I still want to see you."

I'm not going to lie, I'm confused. lol

She acts like she doesn't want to hang out, but then tells me she does.

Atta boy, now next time she calls DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE. Give her a call back later but don't act like your sitting there waiting by the phone like a good little puppy. Oh and remember you ALWAYS have stuff to do on Friday and Saturday night. You might be able to squeeze her into the schedule somewhere but no girl wants to be with a guy nobody else wants to be with.

Back