• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do I keep my coils from falling out???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to keep water from puddling in that little spot in the very front center part of the hood?
CLASSIC I put some cotton and tapped it with scotch tape ( adhesive tape not a sticky Scotsman) but I didn't think of drilling a drain hole that was a brilliant suggestion. :rtm: I hope I spelled every thing Wright!

i litterally LOLed. when im on the road, i cant help but notice that spot.

alright oprah...

take it to cherokee talk or cherokee forum... or what ever. this guy is looking for a solution to a problem, which he knows the answer to. alas that was not the answer he was looking for. we arent going to tell him its ok as it is, or pat him on the back and tell him we will put it back in every time it falls out. its ineffective, and just plain not safe. telling him otherwise would be wrong. sorry we didnt sugar coat the info for him. im sure cherokee forum is more accomodating. like i said... the message doesnt change because the the delivery was harsh.

but i guess dominos pizza tastes better when pam anderson delivers it, right?
Who's going to think about tasting the pizza I'm going straight for the milk carton!!

this thread, keep going.....

101775053-OrsonWellesClap.gif

Roll the jeep and the hood will never collect water

this only hold the bottom of the coil in. Idk about every one else, but my D30 had coil retainers stock.

and this only keeps the coil from coming totally off the truck. imagine if it didnt go back where it was supposed to? youd put a coil through your fender!

A coil through the fender would be the least of your worries when your upside down. The upside of being upside down would be, no water in the hood divot.

I feel the phrase internet tough guy is being somewhat devalued here. Unless someone is threatening violence, it isn't really "internet tough guy"...
Internet tough guy can also refer to a person being more confrontational or blunt than they would be in real life, where they would run the risk of getting smacked.

A coil through the fender would be the least of your worries when your upside down. The upside of being upside down would be, no water in the hood divot.

How do you know what he would be worrying about when he's upside down? He very well could be worrying about his coil having gone through his fender while he is hanging upside down in his seat with the roof caved in. I would appreciate it sir if you would stop assuming things. See what Obamacare has done?

Internet tough guy can also refer to a person being more confrontational or blunt than they would be in real life, where they would run the risk of getting smacked.

yea well my dad can beat up your dad!

i can promise i'm a dick in real life too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back