• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How About This??? (lift Kit)

derekrichardson

NAXJA Forum User
Year Make Model Additional Info Item Description Unit Item # Price Qty. Order
1984 - 2002 Jeep Cherokee Sub Model: XJ, Wheel Drive: 4WD 3" Suspension Lift Kit Kit ZX071866W $119.99

JC Whitney Superlift

It doesn't say but I'd guess it's a 3" coil and an AAL???

derekrichardson said:
Year Make Model Additional Info Item Description Unit Item # Price Qty. Order
1984 - 2002 Jeep Cherokee Sub Model: XJ, Wheel Drive: 4WD 3" Suspension Lift Kit Kit ZX071866W $119.99

JC Whitney Superlift

It doesn't say but I'd guess it's a 3" coil and an AAL???

Search is your friend.

Year of your XJ?

Others recommend RE and Rusty's.

88XJ_FireFighter said:
Search is your friend.

Year of your XJ?

Others recommend RE and Rusty's.

1993 Ltd.

My last XJ was built from Rustys' web site. I just liked the price. In my first post, I had said that my budget was ZERO! Well, maybe just over zero if the wife says so!

And I will search... (I always forget that option).

derekrichardson said:
1993 Ltd.

My last XJ was built from Rustys' web site. I just liked the price. In my first post, I had said that my budget was ZERO! Well, maybe just over zero if the wife says so!

And I will search... (I always forget that option).

I hear ya. For the rear you could try to find someone parting out a SUA truck or suv like the s-10 or dakota and add one of the leafs for a lift in the rear. Up front you could get some 2" coil spacers. There are always cheap ones on the for sale threads. A cheap 2" lift could be had. Only other thing to consider is shocks if you are wanting to maximize the lift, but if you lift it and its just a gravel road ride then shocks could probably wait. Just my .02. But I think its a good start for ya.

JM is right- I wouldn't waste my money on getting a half-ass kit. If anything, do a BB with shackles/spacers and then save for a good RE kit. At least this way you won't be throwing money away.

Back