• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How about a ride at Gulches sometime soon?

Oh yeah, those are basically the main trails.

Ya know, as many times as I've been there I've never run shipwreck. There's always been a trail jamb or someone broke on it every time I go to run it.

Papa Gulch is about the only one I might not try. Shipwreck I'll do. Need to check my winch solenoids out this weekend. Which one is the hill that Travis rolled on?

Papa Gulch is about the only one I might not try. Shipwreck I'll do. Need to check my winch solenoids out this weekend. Which one is the hill that Travis rolled on?

That's like trail 3 or something. Not much to that one. He just caught a bad bounce and got sideways.

Ya know the big line of hills? Where 3D is? He rolled on the smallest hill all the way to the right.

DSCN5551.jpg

DSCN5557.jpg

Look at that Monster with those 63's at the top of the hill!

Ok now I'm torn. I have not wheeled with Mike in a long time and Andy too. I really want to come to this event but... I have discovered that the trail work weekend for April is on the weekend of the 26th. URE is in a lot of danger.

Glenn you do what you feel is the better course of action. We can wheel together any time....but we need lands to wheel on. Dig?

Glenn you do what you feel is the better course of action. We can wheel together any time....but we need lands to wheel on. Dig?

True that. I plan on spending more time this summer in Aiken with the kids fishing. I'm planning on coming over for the day.

That's like trail 3 or something. Not much to that one. He just caught a bad bounce and got sideways.

Ya know the big line of hills? Where 3D is? He rolled on the smallest hill all the way to the right.

DSCN5551.jpg

DSCN5557.jpg

Look at that Monster with those 63's at the top of the hill!

hey no talking crap i was learning the new locker thing and man did it work
now im learning the tons and how many places it goes!!!

so who all is going???
do me and the gf have an invatition to camp with yall?

i would like to go if i can get the funds
i was suppose to go to tellico this weeekend but not enough money in the bank for such a long tow...

so who all is going???
do me and the gf have an invatition to camp with yall?

i would like to go if i can get the funds
i was suppose to go to tellico this weeekend but not enough money in the bank for such a long tow...

Sure thing. I wouldn't bother with Durhamtown Tellico if I were you. I haven't heard stellar things.

Come on out.... no talking crap my friend just was asking what hill that was.... I'll not be camping but I'll be there Saturday about 10 I think. Maybe a little before.

I dont know yet I really would like to go I'll keep y'all updated

Back