• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

House 'O Heeps...... Definitely a sickness....

C'mon DJ........ you know you wanna design the logo for the van.......

I say paint the whole thing YELLO and in red print have

YELLAHEEP's
House 'O Heeps

That and some curb feelers and that be PIMP!

I think thats a great Idea asfar as a parts support rig for stuff.

jdogg4 said:
I say paint the whole thing YELLO and in red print have

YELLAHEEP's
House 'O Heeps

That and some curb feelers and that be PIMP!

I think thats a great Idea asfar as a parts support rig for stuff.

Yellow and red...... um no. I don't wanna have it looking like a delivery rig for McDonalds......

And..... I was SO kidding about the support rig thing. Would YOU wanna drive it over the passes to Moab? It's a FORD! It'd be a 2 day trip unless AAA was willing to get involved...... :D

Good point on the McDonalds bit who likes McDonalds anyways. Burger king is the bomb.

O it's a FORD? I didn't even notice that. Ya I wouldn't drive it. I drove a rented U-haul van once over the pass and that was the worst trip I've ever had in my life. NEVER EVER AGAIN!

philip_g said:
yeah I can tell by how jolly he is when I stop by :jester:

the garage door slamming closed the door locks clicking and the blinds are all shut with in second. :wow:

philip_g said:

philip_g = FTL (n)

91 Jeep Project said:
Hit you up in the parking lot of the mall.................:laugh2:
House o' Heeps at Colorado Mills said:
"Pssst....hey man! That's a nice-looking Jeep you got there. Need a glovebox door, or a rear seatbelt? Boss is cutting a DEAL this week on battery cables..."
:repair:

This must be pick on Phillip night...
philip_g said:

YOU!?!?!? Drive ALL THE WAY to Littleton???????????:roflmao:

Hypoid said:
This must be pick on Phillip night...

YOU!?!?!? Drive ALL THE WAY to Littleton???????????:roflmao:

to see troy? not if I can help it.
I drove all the way to aurora to shoot the SMG this weekend, holy what a bunch of dicks up there. I thought I had made a wrong turn and landed at the house o heeps. Besides now he has a delivery van and a route. Next month he'll quit his job and be selling frozen meat, speakers, and tools out of it full time.

i'd say somethin really smartassed but i wont:D

philip_g said:
why not? none of us have a problem blurting anything out

I drove all the way from TX to see Troy...................................actually it was on my way, and i merely stopped for a couple days to see the scenery, get a feel for colorado, and meet everyone else too:D

ladywolf said:
I drove all the way from TX to see Troy...................................actually it was on my way, and i merely stopped for a couple days to see the scenery, get a feel for colorado, and meet everyone else too:D
and after seeing him you'll never come back?

philip_g said:
and after seeing him you'll never come back?

actually i'm trying to plan on making a trip back to COLO......with my jeep this time, so i can go jeepin:)

Back