• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hotels?

Bloose said:
Hotel Attica is my personal choice if I'm hotelling it in Attica. It's actually pretty nice considering how old it is. It is locally owned and last year the owner was on site. Being as old as it is some of the rooms do not have their own showers and you share one down the hall. It's a nice shower though so it's not as bad as it sounds. Some rooms do have private showers though so if you book early and want your own shower it's not a problem. I thought the price there last year was an exceptional deal. I don't remember exactly what we paid but I think it was around 1/2 what the Attica Inn was charging. The only problem for us was that Hotel Attica does not allow pets which presented a problem for us. Other than that I think it's a good place to have a warm bed for a good price.

This year because the CG is going to be available I'll be staying at the International Hotel.

B

Hey there, must be that christine isn't comming if you're bringing the bus. can I stay with you, teresa doesn't like the cold either. if it gets cold you can spoon me.

Rev Den said:
We stay at the Attica Inn ( http://www.theatticainn.com/ )

other then the fact that is is essentially 4 trailers bolted together with carpet as a structural member....it ain't bad. The floors move a little as you walk down the halls, but it is clean...

never thought of it like that :roflmao:

Fore Wheeler said:
Hey there, must be that christine isn't comming if you're bringing the bus. can I stay with you, teresa doesn't like the cold either. if it gets cold you can spoon me.

Sure you can stay in the Bus.

As far as spooning, if you consider being stabbed in the eye with a eating utensil spooning I could accommodate you! :)

B

drechsla said:
can you camp at badlands, or is there a campground near by?

The one we stay at is right outside the gate. JIM.

You guys are hardcore to think about camping with the temps we currently are enjoying! :worship:

Although a lot can change between now and Winterfest! :cheers:

Booked the room yesterday. You guys must have scarred the girls at the front desk, they knew EXACTLY what event I was coming in for. I tried to get the ajoining room to Rev, but they said it was taken.....

w_howey said:
Booked the room yesterday. You guys must have scarred the girls at the front desk, they knew EXACTLY what event I was coming in for. I tried to get the ajoining room to Rev, but they said it was taken.....

Rev's always popular with the fella's in Attica!

I'm pitch'n a tent with Byron.

Back