• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hotel Attica or Attica Inn

Im not sure if it is a good thing when you call and they ask your name, and then they reply "that sounds familiar, you've been here before havent you?". That can go 2 ways...not sure either are good when it comes to Attica :D

I'm a sissy, reserved a room at the Attica inn with two queen beds. BTW the Attica inn isn't ghetto no mo!

Flexd 'cripple friendly' XJ

At first I was thinking the Hotel Attica...I was thinking "how the hell is he going to handle all those stairs?", but now I saw it was Attica Inn, so I am picking up what your laying down.

Cheese "still dense after all these years" Man

Saw a sign when I was there on the first that said Attica Inn now open. Its not in the center of town anymore, it's just past the Shopko. Next to the urgent care center that is not open in the evenings when you split your wig on a chair as it turns out.

Hotel Attica is in the center of town, it is the haunted hotel, the Attica Inn has always been outside of town by Pamida/ShopKo and Pizza Hut etc. I remember one year we had about 5 trucks n trailers stuck in their lawn...parking left a bit to be desired..and so did the landscaping when we left :D

I'll be staying in the mobile coop, where the party is...

if the coop is a rocking, the Rewster is a knockin!

Cheese "boots" Man

That's where all the cool kids will be at

Most of the "cool" kids will be in the big cabin...come for the party then head to the fire....

Ram" Just saying" Rod.......

prime rib, cold beers and a warm bed...I may never make it to the Badlands.

Back