• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hood lift MOD

does anyone think the angle of the lift makes a difference? I eyeballed some lifts I had in my toolbox, but I had mine sitting at an opposite angle (~90 degrees) to the hood compaired to the ones in this thread. I'll have to take a look tomorrow and see how it would work with an similar angle to the hood.

it's funny, on my last car i had two struts that i wanted to replace with a prop, and now that i have a prop i want struts! only thing i hated on the car was that they wore very quickly and it would often fall on me if i was working under it and the wind hit. solved that with a $8 vice grip type hood lift supporter.

I like it

Just the other day I was replacing my blower motor and thinking... jeez if this prop rod weren't right in the way of where my arm needs to be, this would be alot easier.

Back