• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy Crap! 16k XJ Anyone?

91Limited said:
haha i like how he lists his windshield decal as one of the mods

Don't forget the Splitfire Triple Platnium Spark Plugs.

Private Party on that thing is $9,500. $7,000 in mods, assuming that he wants every penny back? I don't think so. I have about a G more into mine, and lets just say it's a tad bit more built.

It is a nice XJ, and I wouldn't mind having it. Not at that price, though.

And I agree, those tires are crap. I slid through too many rainy intersections when I had them.

Holy clean XJ batman!

That thing's got more shine to it than mine does! :eek:

91 Jeep Project said:
$20,880ish

Sounds like you might have experienced the NEW price!

I love the '..ish'!

:D :D :D :D :D

Glen

P.S. The guy is on crack!

XJToivo said:
someone needs to set the crack pipe down!!!

dont put it down , pass it along!:wow:

I'm confused on the "or best offer" thing. I thought you put a price on it that you hoped some schmuck might pay, but when that doesn't happen then you take the best offer below the asking price. I hope he's not sitting around waiting for a best offer above the asking price. It's not on the block at Christie's with somebody on the phone from Singapore bidding it up against an eccentric billionaire from Silicon Valley. It's more like the Big Showcase on The Price Is Right - closest bid without going over is the winner.

ps - Anybody know an XJ to oversteer? What the heck did he do to the poor thing to make it oversteer?

91 Jeep Project said:
A decent amount of toe out can do that. Thing probably just needs an alignment.

I suppose. Of course, there are tons of posts about steering once you start lifting (not that I've lifted anything, yet), but solid cornering was always one of my favorite XJ traits. I found it funny that he's trying to talk the thing up to $16k but won't fix the steering.

Back