• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hollister Saturday 4/26

Man I wish I could! I have to take a transmission to a client just north of San Francisco.

Deffinately as units. I'm swapping motors and trans between my two xjs. One is manual and one is auto. Also doing a doubler and flipped d300 w/ custom shifters on one of them. Then onto mini boatsides. All has to be done before the Memorial Day Reno run. Among many other small things.

Last edited:
Me to haha. I have the original motor from my white 97 on a stand just waiting for that day. Steph wants me to build the other jeep for her so this motor and trans will get put to use after I have gone through the trans. She likes the auto. Thus the need for the swap in the first place.

Hell, Pat if you want to stroke a motor I've got a 97 sitting in my garage. Needs a thorough rebuild, had a blown gasket and rusty coolant. I'd be fine with just giving it to you if you want it but my dad might want something for it.

Back