• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hollister on Sunday 9-2?

tizzdizz

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I finally got another jeep this past week, and I'm dying to take it out and break it in. I want to go to HH on sunday and have some fun.

It's still stock, but you gotta start somewhere... Anyway, let me know if you want to meet up. I'd rather not go by myself...

Might be pretty busy. But I would assume that it wont be as busy as Saturday.

I might be in for it. I live off 85 and Blossom. My rigs on 31s and open.

well, i'd love to get out there and break mine in. I've only really been out once before, so hopefully I don't suck it up too bad...

Any recommendations on 2way walkies? I was gonna get a set for trips like these...

I guess I'll be down there at 9-9:15 by the school house. Gonna head out to 4wheelparts to get a few accessories. PM me and we can exchange phone numbers, or if you want I'll be on the shortwave/cb radio thingy.

My rig is this one:
DSC06958.jpg

JoesXJ said:
ditto :bawl:
You can do so much with that at hollister. Make sure you have tow points and a strap, and you could do most of the trails there.

Well, almost.

And tizzdizz, get a cb. Works a lot better, and everyone has them.

Back