• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hit and run... Looking for jeep that did it!!!

Really sorry to hear this, I hope you both have a full recovery. Keep us posted on finding this guy!!

Wow, sorry this happened to you Nick. Glad to hear you guys are doing okay. I'll keep my eyes peeled in up here in Woodland. Let me knoe if you need help with the teardown or buildup of the next one.

Dam that sucks I will keep a look out in Beaverton I was looking foward to doing some snow runs with ya. I'm glad your all okay if you need anything let me know.

This is getting around fast. My brother who works for Gladstone school district got an email from someone at work to watch out for this guy in west linn. Just drove through west linn and didnt see it.

I live out in Estacada, I'll keep an out here. There are a TON of XJ's out here, and a lot of people drive thru Gresham from here, so I'll keep my eyes open and new hard bumper ready for him. I'm glad that you guys are feeling better! If you need anything, please let us know.

And from a medical side, take about 800 mg of Ibuprofen once in the morning and once at night for the next week to chill some of the body aches/pain. If they didn't give you anything already that is.

:( Sorry this happened to you guys. Beth and I hope katrina will be well enough to release tomorrow. and hope you both recover quickly. I'll keep an eye out in the couve and along the scrap yards on my way home from work.

We'll get this guy, OUR FAMILY IS BIG and we're there for one another. If you need anything ANYTHING just let me know.

Damn man that sucks, I hope you both have a speedy recovery.

I'll keep a lookout here in the Salem area.. if he even manage to make it down I-5. Hope you and your women have a quick recovery.

Sorry to hear this, hope you and your girl get well soon.

b243ec4e.jpg

e02ed8cf.jpg

6e25ca09.jpg

This is part of his headder panel
b80bdca0.jpg

37750aac.jpg

ced37006.jpg

Some day time picks taken while walking the dog.
Just waiting on the MRI results. Mostlikly won't be till the AM.

:wow::wow::wow::scared:

Im surprised the other guy could drive away, he couldnt have got that far.

keep us updated on your lady. hope she can get home tomorrow.

Back