• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HILLZ N HOLLERZ JUNE 21

BRIANHO13 said:
You will be wasting Fuel to come to the Ville, its about 40 mile from the Ville up 71. probably plan on being at the park at 9-9:30 a.m...

Oh yeah. Duh. Helps to look at a map...

Sorry.

Robert

Back up to the top 2 weeks away. Anyone that wants to is welcome to come to my place afterwards for a little barbq. Hopefully the pool will be blue by then as well.....

oughta be nice and sloppy with all the water coming your way we have a flood going on up here. The Ohier oughta be F*cked up

I've been wanting to get out there ever since I found out about the place last year. That weekend won't work for me (plus I've got some work to do on the Jeep to make it offroad worthy), but I'd probably be up for a trip late summer early fall. I need to start getting a little more involved with the Jeepers around here.

So we're lookin' at:

Brian
Pat
BigJeepMan
DudeinanXJ
Whitey (plus five)
Robert (maybe plus one)
Power5 (plus anybody we get from TS)

And maybe:

ProjectTK
89MudLite
Ren
Stryker (but not likely)

Looks like a pretty good group...

Robert

Just want to remind everyone that we will be having a cookout/ pool partay at my place afterwards. Please post up if you are going to at least make that part of it.

Robert 771 said:
So we're lookin' at:

Brian
Pat
BigJeepMan
DudeinanXJ
Whitey (plus five)
Robert (maybe plus one)
Power5 (plus anybody we get from TS)

And maybe:

ProjectTK
89MudLite
Ren
Stryker

Looks like a pretty good group...

Robert

Stryker 50-50 I got the money but the waggie is being a Bitch to get lifted. Anyone want to help me lift it.... Everything is breaking and needs extractiona. Needless to say I SUCK at extracting bolts.

Im interested in coming. Im in west ky. We "had" paddys bluff to wheel at. But it went to horse back so im looking for some where new to wheel and meet new people.

If anybody else is coming from the Cincy area and north, we're talking about meeting at the Union Ky rest stop (mm177, I-75 southbound) about 7:15, and hittin the road from there by 7:30.

Post up, and we'll look for you...

Robert

Looks like we are def. out Rob broke 3 fingers today and has some stitches, he goes in on Monday to get a cast.

XJ TESS said:
Looks like we are def. out Rob broke 3 fingers today and has some stitches, he goes in on Monday to get a cast.

So, you go by yourself and leave his butt at home!

Last edited:
damn i would but i won't be down that way until 4th of july weekend. I am camping over near Carrollton

Robert 771 said:
If anybody else is coming from the Cincy area and north, we're talking about meeting at the Union Ky rest stop (mm177, I-75 southbound) about 7:15, and hittin the road from there by 7:30.

Post up, and we'll look for you...

Robert

Or maybe not. If anybody does want to, post up and I'll be happy to stop.

Otherwise, I guess I'll skip it.

Robert

(Sorry about the paw, man!)

I guess all the T/S guys are now out, as is my co-pilot...

But I will be there!

Robert

Back