• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High quality here

XJMK

aka boredchimp
I can't believe I didn't post these until now.

Getting ready to leave The Cliffs, we hear this scraping sound. Looking around, we spy these geniuses pulling their pile out of the park. Now if you've been to The Cliffs, you'll notice a long, steep hill into part of the park. They were towing this down the hill with the driver inside (I assume to push the brakes?) Then moments later the rest comes down the hill the same way.

IMG_4274_16_1.jpg

IMG_4276_17_1.jpg

They said they were climbing a hill and the frame just snapped right behind the cab. I wonder why :dunno:

WOW! ...and your above the Mason/Dixon line. That is impressive....

yet still the flag...

Impressive would be a trail repair for that.

I'm just digging those stacks on the Jeep to the right. :gee:

... Oh, and I missed the chicken wire strapped to the cage on the left one! Precious.

What was that pickup? Kinda looks like a LUV truck.

Last edited:
Haha, it does look like a lil Chevy Luv...

Zuki-Ron said:
I'm just digging those stacks on the Jeep to the right. :gee:

... Oh, and I missed the chicken wire strapped to the cage on the left one! Precious.

What was that pickup? Kinda looks like a LUV truck.

Thats not chicken wire.The "holes ' are square.Chicken wire has 6 sided holes.
I noticed the stacks also--looks to be running rich.

Wayne

WTF with the stacks, that would be hot and irritating to have that close to you lol not to mention fuck up some good storage area. He should have just run them right out of the hood :).

Wayne Sihler said:
Thats not chicken wire.The "holes ' are square.Chicken wire has 6 sided holes.
I noticed the stacks also--looks to be running rich.

Wayne

Looks like hog panel fencing. 3 inch squares, comes in 10 foot lengths, about 4 foot high. Hot Dip Galvanized You tie them up to metal T-posts to create temporary enclosures.....

the problem was the guy standing right behind the tire was riding just behind the cab and its not a 1 ton frame

boredchimp said:

LOL :D
The Jeep with the 'federate flag reminds me of this:

ricer-48377.jpg

Back