• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

.......Hi

Yeah I know where spanaway is. Used to do some work out there and got a buddy who lives out that way. Used to have an xj but traded it for a explorer. Names Bobby, guess he is pretty well known out there?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Any decent trails for a small lift really close to Tacoma? Not quite sure I want to take my xj too far out there. Until I trust it more.

Any decent trails for a small lift really close to Tacoma? Not quite sure I want to take my xj too far out there. Until I trust it more.

if your looking for basic trails you can't go wrong with tahuya state forest. its out near belfair, a little over an hour from tacoma. easy two track to some decent hill climbs.

Like me, you're going to have to travel lol I'm in Salem and have to travel to get to the tillamook state forest to wheel. There is nothing to be afraid of on distance, just keep in mind that your rig is also your way home so just stick with the easier stuff till you upgrade and get better experience.

EggSpawn:
If you want to go to tahuya some weekend just let me know. i can always tow strap you home if needed, or at least give a ride. plenty of fun trails. you could take a new model cherokee/car out there and do alright. what year xj do you have? and what mods, etc does it have on it.

Oh ya you're fine, I ran that combo for a long time. Just make sure the front is bump stopped correctly. You don't have to do the harder stuff, just watch them and drive the easier stuff and get to know your vehicle. I will say though, swap out your stock tie rid for a v8 Zj tie rod and you won't have to worry about bending your steering front hitting a rock or something. Cheap insurance really

Oh ya you're fine, I ran that combo for a long time. Just make sure the front is bump stopped correctly. You don't have to do the harder stuff, just watch them and drive the easier stuff and get to know your vehicle. I will say though, swap out your stock tie rid for a v8 Zj tie rod and you won't have to worry about bending your steering front hitting a rock or something. Cheap insurance really
Yeah. That was gonna be the first thing I grabbed when I hit the JY.

Back