• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi, new here

XJ Sean

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone,

Just found this from another board somewhere, thought I'd check it out.

I usually spend my time on JU (yeah, I know, but the XJ forum is usually decent)

Also,

I'm looking for a factory gas tank skid plate for my '92 XJ (looks like if I posted a few days ago, I'd have found one already) keep getting out-bid on Ebay.

And finally

For a friend in the SE PA area, I'm helping him look for a 87 Wagoneer Dana 44 passenger side rear drum brake backing plate. Dealer wants 100.00 for it(madness I say)

Thanks

Sean

Welcome from another denizen of the land of wooden nutmegs. You'll be glad you found your way here from JU -- the information is much more accurate, and our forums are not as prone to flame wars. (And if you start one here, shame on you!)

The gas tank skid plates are not easy to find. I suspect more people in NAXJA are looking to buy one than to sell one. Keep checking on e-Bay, and just bid a little higher next time. There are some after-market manufacturers who have them -- I haven't seen their work "up close and personal" so I won't vouch for it, but they are out there.

There has been talk of a Connecticut/RI/Massachusetts meet-and-greet one of these days. Let me know if you're interested. Last one we had was in Middletown, at the Friendly's on Route 66 on the west side of town. Right in your neighborhood.

Im new to this forum...

Ive been on the NAXJA international forums for a while, but the North Atlantic Forum is new to me...Im here in NJ. Im always interested in doing some wheeling anytime, let me know....Im also looking for some Skids.... :shock: <----this thing is buggin me out.

ive got your gas tank skidplate over here....
shoot me an email at [email protected]

[quote:f57028f8af="JohnBuuu"]ive got your gas tank skidplate over here....
shoot me an email at [email protected][/quote:f57028f8af]

That skids seen more action than a Vietnamese Hooker...cheaper too! :lol:

And for Yellow... :shock:

[quote:a6b033bd54="John B"]

And for Yellow... :shock:[/quote:a6b033bd54]

Does that mean cheaper than $5.00 :lol: :lol: ?

I found a brand spankin' new one locally (within 150 miles anyway) for 60.00 with nut strips and hardware, so I think I'll go that route. I have nut strips and hardware already, so I can sell that stuff for maybe $20

But thanks for the offers!

[quote:2dbdc2eae1="Anonymous"][quote:2dbdc2eae1="John B"]

And for Yellow... :shock:[/quote:2dbdc2eae1]

Does that mean cheaper than $5.00 :lol: :lol: ?

I found a brand spankin' new one locally (within 150 miles anyway) for 60.00 with nut strips and hardware, so I think I'll go that route. I have nut strips and hardware already, so I can sell that stuff for maybe $20

But thanks for the offers![/quote:2dbdc2eae1]

sorry, that was me, i forgot to login

Back