• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi. My name is Roy and I'm a Jeepaholic

Sorry Roy, most threads get hijacked sooner or later around here. It's our collective ADHD.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I've been on forums since the late 90's. I fully expected it. You could almost say that I "Don't stop Believing". There are probably some out there who haven't used forums much and wouldn't expect it but "Only the Young". :jester:

2c8106649df12de4b274b96ed88bdede9952ee3a8f96076d89bfffa5719b4d0e.jpg

Roy passed the test. He can hang with this gang of retards. Welcome! :cheers:

Your good sense of humor will work with this crowd. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

:laugh:

Welcome!

Clean looking rig.

Funny, now that I've got one that I cut all to hell...I have a liking for clean ones and keeping them clean :D

It took me a while to find one really good condition.

Though the rear main seal leaks and I really have to replace the crappy factory radio.

And I parked next to an XJ with a lift and bigger tires and felt... inadequate. So I may do a 3" lift and 31's when it comes time to put new tires on. But then I'd want to regear to maybe 4.10's and do a limited slip front and rear. And I have those Grand Wagoneer axles sitting there for another project but just a few brackets and they'd fit perfectly under the XJ.....

No. I can stop any time I want. Really I can. I'm not an addict.

It took me a while to find one really good condition.

Though the rear main seal leaks and I really have to replace the crappy factory radio.

And I parked next to an XJ with a lift and bigger tires and felt... inadequate. So I may do a 3" lift and 31's when it comes time to put new tires on. But then I'd want to regear to maybe 4.10's and do a limited slip front and rear. And I have those Grand Wagoneer axles sitting there for another project but just a few brackets and they'd fit perfectly under the XJ.....

No. I can stop any time I want. Really I can. I'm not an addict.

For me it will help that we'll have 3 XJs.
1.) Buggy on 40's
2.) The mild clean wheeler on 4.5" and 32's
3.) The stock fully loaded '96

That helps the addiction :D

For me it will help that we'll have 3 XJs.
1.) Buggy on 40's
2.) The mild clean wheeler on 4.5" and 32's
3.) The stock fully loaded '96

That helps the addiction :D

Add in a parts getter MJ with 5"/33s and lockers as a backup wheeler!

Back