• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HI-LIFT MOUNT

I just wanted to post that I fit my Hi lift under my backseat. I had to take the cotter pin and the base off and I used a hammer and nicely flattened down a spot on the hump for the handle to sit. It works nice and the seat latches down fine. I am going to bolt it down on each side just for added security.

If the pics dont show up there in my profile as well.

Cotter Pin? Guess I'll go give it a try.

I am using River Raider's Hilift mount. Removing when the Jeep is loaded is not a problem. You have a choice of accessing from the cargo hatch or the back seat. Just have to drop the rear seat to get to it.

My problem was being able to latch the rear seat back. The mount relocates the latch mounts inboard causing binding. Finally was able to dremel enough to smooth out the latching.

I think I flipped the mounts around to work with my cargo box installed. The hilift works as tiedown points for cargo too. Sorry for the crappy picture, but you get the jist.

where did you get your fire extinguisher mount?

I want to get one too, my rear bumper has a mount but I can't figure out how to "lock" it and am worried about theft.

I'll probably put it out when I'm wheeling and the jeep is loaded, but other than those occasions, inside works fine for me.

Back