• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey! Password / login issues? READ

F. F.

RELAX, this is the WEB
Hey, if you have somehow managed to forget your forum password, do not email us to have it reset. Try to log-in, it will give you a "forgotten password" link to have the forum re-send it.

It is an automated process. If you do NOT receive the email, you are likely filtering NAXJA email, or using a "pretend" ISP such as AOL (they are only looking out for your best interest...in deciding what email you can receive!!), LOL.

Either use a different Internet Service Provider if possible, or get a third party email. Submitting "Help Desk tickets, or emails do us little good, as replying to you is in vain. See, your AOL people have decided we are not worthy of delivering email to you.

Use a different provider, or a third party email if you want to hear back from us.

Thank you for your understanding. Remember, it is not our choice that AOL, filters our email to you, that YOU requested. :)

Have a very nice day, and thanks for your understanding.

Jes said:
That many problems with AOL users huh?
Yup, on BOTH ends, users and AOL itself....

Jes said:
Indeed. Usually a combination of the AOL User email settings and AOL itself.

AOL caters to those that do not want to know much about the internet or are too "frugle" to use a different ISP, or for some reason cannot use another provider, and it takes on the role of "protecting" those same people. That creates problems when you try to contact those that pay to be "protected".

Then they get all bunched up thinking they do not get responded too.... the whole while, it turns out they are being "protected". LOL. You are not being ignored, your email service just does not accept our mail to you.

Another point to finish off this rant about email management..... :)

If you have one of those *way tooo super coolio* email services that requires a "human" to count animals and respond, etc..... you are likely NEVER going to get an activation email, or other notification from the forums. As stated previously, use a different email provider.... but do *not* use those anti-spam services that require us to respond. :twak: The system is automated, and will not click on those. What then happens is an email loop between your spam counter-measures and our email system.

Thanks. :)

Does this mean your not going answer my question? My feelings are hurt because your not sensitive to my needs.

I think everyone should use AOL, it's the bestest.

Lincoln said:
Does this mean your not going answer my question? My feelings are hurt because your not sensitive to my needs.

I think everyone should use AOL, it's the bestest.

I did answer you..... did you net get the message? :twak:

:wave1:

Were you the one that e-mailed me named buttercup? If so, yes I did get the message, but no I'm not interested. :D

Lou said:
If this issue warrants a pseudo-rant ... shouldn't it be the Support forum? :rtm:

Sure, go start one if you want. Otherwise, it stays here so that folks will hopefully read it. Otherwise, it can become a site-wide announcement.... yet again. People just need a "soft" and "gentle" reminder now and again. k. ;)

Beezil said:
I'm calling dial-an-ewhore so forum fixer can get laid......

whos in on this?

Do you promise this is not for your own personal gain? Is that your second job?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes, I will not be included.

Boy if today doesn't end soon, I'm going to get whooped for my smart mouth. :D

AOL has some peculiar ideas about how to protect you. I recall a few years ago that you had to give AOL a credit card number to even try their "free" trial period. Then, regardless of when you wanted to quit, if you contacted them to delete the card number the response was "We will retain your credit card number in our files for your protection."

Being the dunce that I am, I never quite figured out how AOL having my card number on file when I wasn't a customer protected me in any way, so I never tried their service. Anytime I hear of someone who thinks they really REALLY have to use AOL, I advise them to accept one of those credit card offers that show up in the snail mail by the bushel, use that card just for AOL and nothing else, and if you cancel AOL ... cancel the card.

Eagle said:
AOL has some peculiar ideas about how to protect you. I recall a few years ago that you had to give AOL a credit card number to even try their "free" trial period. Then, regardless of when you wanted to quit, if you contacted them to delete the card number the response was "We will retain your credit card number in our files for your protection."

Being the dunce that I am, I never quite figured out how AOL having my card number on file when I wasn't a customer protected me in any way, so I never tried their service. Anytime I hear of someone who thinks they really REALLY have to use AOL, I advise them to accept one of those credit card offers that show up in the snail mail by the bushel, use that card just for AOL and nothing else, and if you cancel AOL ... cancel the card.

why would anyone try THAT HARD to be an aol user?

aol is for housewives in their 50's.....

well I know I can be a girl sometimes, but I am only approaching my 40's.

All you AOL haters can bite me. I have been making them rich since 92, and I sure ain't gonna stop now. Not to mention changing my email addy. And yes, I do have real email accounts with real ISP's but I sure ain't gonna spread those addresses around.

all you "smart" interweb people should be able to defeat their (AOL) controls, but I'm guessing you can't. Mebbe you ain't as smart as you wanna be.

Oh and bite me.

Grant said:
well I know I can be a girl sometimes, but I am only approaching my 40's.

All you AOL haters can bite me. I have been making them rich since 92, and I sure ain't gonna stop now. Not to mention changing my email addy. And yes, I do have real email accounts with real ISP's but I sure ain't gonna spread those addresses around.

all you "smart" interweb people should be able to defeat their (AOL) controls, but I'm guessing you can't. Mebbe you ain't as smart as you wanna be.

Oh and bite me.

AOL users shop at Walmart.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Actually I shop at Walmart because that's where the hot trailer park chicks hang out. And the "ass-ociates" uniforms turn me on.

Time to :gag: now before I get into more trouble.

AOL rulz!!

Beezil said:
AOL users shop at Walmart.

Back