• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey NAC

Waynerd

NAXJA Forum User
Greetings. I am parting out a 98 xj. Apparently don't have access to post for sale threads. I have an ad on Craigslist, in northwest CT. Have a set of power doors, 98% of tan interior panels, engine accessories, dash parts, gas tank, and a few harnesses. Hit me up or checkout my ad on CL. To the mods, as far as I could tell this thread is not against forum rules. If it is I'm sorry and obviously you can delete this post. No hard feelings. Just not getting much interest and I know there's a lot of members that are within a couple hours from me and I would rather sell local. Not into shipping stuff. Just have remains of an xj that I do not want to send to scrap with some useful parts left on it and I don't have room to store this stuff forever. Some of the little stuff I'll even give away if anyone wants to come get it. Thanks and have a good day.
Wayne

Back