• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Ghost...

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
Happy birthday old man!

Happy Birthday dude!

Thanks guys! Mark you calendar. In 2 years I'm having a party. I'll be 50 and you are all invited. Hoping to have live music beer and who knows what else...... :party:

Happy birthday!

Thanks guys! Mark you calendar. In 2 years I'm having a party. I'll be 50 and you are all invited. Hoping to have live music beer and who knows what else...... :party:

totally crashing this! ;)

Please do! Bring the Empire crew! I've got room for tents in the yard if needed! Room at the shop too!

good chance of that happening. what's the weather usually like down there around this time of the year?

good chance of that happening. what's the weather usually like down there around this time of the year?

Hit or miss never know really. When I had my 45th party it was in the 70's that Saturday. Still had a fire and a keg. Was a good time. This week it's been in the 30's and 40's at night. Today it's supposed to start raining and be in the high 50's.

Happy belated!! I love it when someone is older than me....

Back