• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey BigWoody and other 'Core types

4ward

NAXJA Forum User
If we can get a small group that can commit to being there on Fri. I'll contact Troy and see about the possibilities of running Mission Impossible. You need to be [b:f96db46abf]WELL[/b:f96db46abf] equipped to even be allowed over there.

Sean

barring some unforeseen disaster with my jeep, I can be there thursday night or early fri. morning. Is this place as remote as telico? Or is there civilization near? Is it a camp only thing or are there any hotels near by? I told the wife I was going last night, she didn't seem to care too much, so I'm in. "Well equipped" you say, the jeep or plenty of spares or both? Hopefully we can get some more people in on friday.

Both. Troy looks the vehicles over before giving the final go ahead to run the trail. It's more burly than anything you've ever seen at Tellico. I'd say it probably ranks with JV (although I've never been there) but the rocks are covered in moss and are always wet as it's right next to a river.

Sean

[quote:65684973ce="OneTonXJ"] I'd say it probably ranks with JV (although I've never been there) but the rocks are covered in moss and are always wet as it's right next to a river.

Sean[/quote:65684973ce]
Hey, sounds great! I'm in, errr, wait a minute, where's this at?!? :lol: :lol:

Jes

Will I be considered "well equiped"? By winterfest I'll be running 36 TSLs, dana 44 front with Detroit, rear 9" with spool, and still not afraid to make more trail rash.

I WILL be there to wheel on Friday, if my rig doesn't meet specs I'd love to ride along with camera, even if the XJ doesn't have a roof, I have hats/gloves/etc.

Dan, we'll see what happens. A group of 3 might be just the ticket. You should be just fine. I'm taking the middle since the both of you have winches :lol:

Sean

Sean, that sounds cool. I like the smaller groups, less setting around and more wheelin. Now, to find a new motor to toss in the ol bitch as mine has finally bit the bullet.

I know someone who will be interested in a ride on Troy's property if invited non-xjs are allowed. The interested party is Dan Moses from Tennessee Offroad. I would also be interested in riding but I doubt my heep will be up to snuff since I'm only on 34's with stock axles so I'll likely spot for Dan. BigWoody, if you're interested I'm sure me and Dan could meet up with you in Louisville if you want to hang out there the night before we ride, beats camping.

Give us some specs on your buddy's rig. I'm going to be talking to Troy this weekend at the Toys for Tots run they're having. I'll see if we can get a group of 4-5 out on his "special" property.

Sean

Hey This is dan from TOR. I got a little CJ7 with some co-op grip spurs.I did an axle up grade and put a Dana 27 up front and a 10 splune 44 in the rear. I carry no spares because I never break and I'm down to run Troy's "private property". Anyway Greg if you want to get a hotel room Crawfordsville is the closest place. It's cool though because they got an old truck wash that they turned into a strip club.Thats where I will be. And ONETO i was just kidding about my Jeep it's set up as good as anyone elses I Guess. It might hold up it might not you never know. I'll call Troy today and see what he has going.

Are you the one that was at Tellico this year with us? If so, I'd say you'll be fine. I'm hoping that Troy will let us on, I haven't talked to him yet. I'll be yapping with him on Sat. though.

Sean

Last time I talked to Troy he wanted me to run it. That was late last year.

[quote:9b6a858b6a="Carpenter"]I know someone who will be interested in a ride on Troy's property if invited non-xjs are allowed. The interested party is Dan Moses from Tennessee Offroad. I would also be interested in riding but I doubt my heep will be up to snuff since I'm only on 34's with stock axles so I'll likely spot for Dan. BigWoody, if you're interested I'm sure me and Dan could meet up with you in Louisville if you want to hang out there the night before we ride, beats camping.[/quote:9b6a858b6a]
Sounds fine to me,however, I will need a bar and cheap women.

[quote:cfa086eab9="papa"]I know the perfect place[/quote:cfa086eab9]

I live in Louisville and will be heading up to Attica. If you guys want to meet up here, you can crash at my place. I live stumbling distance from all the good Bardstown Road bars.

KY Chris

I'm coming....can a play with you? I was waiting to see if you were ever going to say anything or just go your own topless way?

I don't know, can you play with me? :p Is it about time we put a dent in that purdy thing of yours? Is your winch working?

Sean

Even the air and rear window defrost works.....and the cruise. You Butthole.

Back