• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Here we go.

What about the guys in Western Colorado or down towards Cortez? Heck it is a days drive to get to the front range.

Tom Houston[/QUOTE]

Been wondering about these guys myself. Maybe as the weather gets a bit warmer we could incorporate a monthly meeting in with a run somewhere a bit closer to them. Just a thought.

Sounds like a good idea. We would probably need to do a split trail run with a meeting before or after since not everyone likes the same level of adrenaline.

Tom Houston

I guess What I said was missinterpeted because I wasent clear. What I'm sugesting is more along the lines of the rotating meeting place idea. 2 meetings a month every month would just be STUPID!!
Led
P.S. Tom you wanna play follow the leader with me ??? Anytime OLDMAN :looser: :D

I think it's a good idea to rotate meeting locations every month. I know I wouldn't drive 4 hours just for a meeting, I'd just get the minutes from here.
I also like the idea of trail run/meetings, then I would drive 4 hours (or whatever), then just camp the night out.

Led said:
I guess What I said was missinterpeted because I wasent clear. What I'm sugesting is more along the lines of the rotating meeting place idea. 2 meetings a month every month would just be STUPID!!
Led
P.S. Tom you wanna play follow the leader with me ??? Anytime OLDMAN :looser: :D

I've heard about your trail running. There was something about the term death wish that kept comming up ;-)

Tom Houston

You must have me confused with Jacobs :doh:

On Line Meetings

As long as it is consistent with bylaws, or we alter the bylaws, I think we should meet in person once a quarter, in the same location, and do online meetings in between.

We held most of our meetings online when we were setting up NAXJA, and it can be an effective forum, especially in terms of actually getting a quorum for votes.

If you try to move meetings around, guys from Ft. Collins aren't going to come to the Springs, and vice versa. Denver is central, and those lucky enough to be West of the Divide can attend once a quarter if they really want to.

Of course, if you are going to do online meetings, our officers are going have to take typing classes as needed (that's you, Led :smoker: ).

Nay

i t ipe jyst fin e , Dun't evan neeed 2 lok :dunce:
Led

Back