• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Helping Rick for Friday night dinner, and Brendan with registration

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Rick is in charge of the Friday night dinner, and he'll need a bunch of help. Remi and Brendan are in charge of the registration table, and Remi can't make it now, so Brendan will need a bunch of help. A big thank you to you SoCal folks for being a major part of putting on this event. So, post up and get together with Rick and Brendan if your willing to help them with their tasks.

Okay, a side not here for all the SoCal people.
Bring your BBQs!
We also need Crock pots for slow cooking the BBQ beef.
Fridays dinner will be something special and most of the meat will be cooked over hot coals. Corn on the cob will be grilled as well, provided we have enough grills and cooks.
Also, who has planned to help cook Friday?

Rick and Bonnie

We also need a couple grills for Thurs night in the park, and for Sat night at Slickrock, so a grill inventory would be good.

We'll also need a few tables. Who's bringing tables that we could use?

Reg is Tuesday evening correct?

I'd be happy to help.

Registration is every day, since people are arriving at all different times.

I already told Brendan that I'll be there to help out.

I'll help whenever/whereever it's needed. I plan on arriving on Monday night.

I can bring two crock pots.

Can someone bring the Capt Ron special aluminum BBQ?

I can bring a crock pot and some help for registration wed-Fri mornings and dinner help

So, are you guys OK?

So, are you guys OK?

If this is directed at me, I think enough people will be hanging out at the registration that I don't think I will have a problem recruiting help :D

I have a schedule of events that I will post over in the Anniversary forum, but would like the folks who volunteered to look over my registration table and give me the times you will be available to work, versus me just grabbing some one when they walk by

Thanks

Registration will be mainly at Slickrock campground (Cabin 2) but will move for the Show & Shine as well as the Raffle Dinner. Registration consists of registering your XJ, filling out liability waivers, tech inspection, pick-up pre-ordered t-shirts, dinner tickets, and the Raffle!!

Monday:
3:00pm – 9:00pm Registration Opens

Tuesday:
7:30am – 8:15am Registration & Trail sign-ups (Slickrock)

5:00pm – 9:00pm Registration, Ticket Sales (Slickrock)
6:30pm – Reception (IC) (Slickrock)

Wednesday:
5:00pm – 9:00pm Registration, Ticket Sales (Slickrock)

Thursday:
5:00pm – 9:00pm Registration, Ticket Sales (Swaney City Park)

5:00pm – Show & Shine (CRAWL)

Friday:
7:30am – 8:15am Trail sign-ups (Slickrock)
5:00pm – 7:30pm Dinner Tickets, Raffle Tickets Sales (Grand Center)
6:30pm – Dinner & Program (So Cal) (Grand Center)

Saturday:
5:00pm Purchase Dinner tickets (Slickrock)
7:00pm Wrap-up Dinner (Slickrock)

Last edited:
Back