• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help make a dream come true.

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
this is a friend and fellow XJer's sister in law(Rockmonkey on here)

Before she dies, she wants to show her young daughter that she can achieve her dreams, whatever they are. You can help just by watching the video. If you want to help more, pass it on to someone else. Eventually if enough people see it, it will get to someone who can help make a dream come true.

so we are helping by spreading the word, just seeing if any fellow NAXJA fella's would do the same. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this here! This is my sister-in-law, and she needs your help! Watch her video! If you want to do more, share the video on facebook or post it somewhere else.

Megan has also been involved in four wheeling for a long time too. A few of you who have been around the competition scene for a long time may remember two girls getting run over by an unlimited buggy at a St. George UROC event years ago. This is the same girl.

Glad i could help Braden, hope it works out for her.

and wow i remember that, seems like forever ago. ahh the good old days :)

Back