• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help locating a post

mavrick

NAXJA Forum User
i cant find the the post that some guy started about oh much he hated RE. The reason i want to find that thread is because my lift has the same problem, its high in the back. PS i dont hate RE

Thanks

Jes said:
Oh, now I remember that thread.
What an ass.

I concer. I agree that its not really a problem and more that i look at it the less it bothers me. Just for the record i did a search, i must just be an idot when it comes to the key words to use

how old is the lift. mine took some time to level out and is still a bit higher in the rear.

jdogg4 said:
how old is the lift. mine took some time to level out and is still a bit higher in the rear.

Its fresh, a day old.

Im gona give it time to settle then possible remove a leaf from both packs

We put a used RE5" on one of our TJ's, it measured almost 6" and had been uninstalled from the previous owners TJ for about 6 months. After about 3 weeks it settled to 5" and that was just with it being parked while we were getting al the sheet metal back on. The temporary hard top helped some too but it's now back to a soft top.

Okie Terry said:
But stop to sleep and go to the bathroom.

ROFLMAO, helped a neighbor flush his cooling system with the 7 hour prestone flush one saturday morning. Told him to follow the instructions and go drive it for 7 hours and we'd back flush and refill it. That was at 9 am, he showed back up at 4, parked where he was a 9am and ran into the house without even a howdy do.....heard the bathroom door slam and thats it for about 20 min. Comes back out and says 'Man, you shoulda told me not to drink that coffee before I left or that big bottle of soda, I've had to take a piss so bad for the past 5 hours I was ready to puke''....asked him why he just didn't stop and he said the instructions didn't say he could...so he did'nt. He drove from the pocono's to syracuse NY and back non stop cept for a quick gas stop in a full service station so he would not have to shut it off...went that route cause he remembered I told him that it takes about 3 1/2 hours one way when I'd do my flushes. :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: Oh god, my eyes are tearing remembering that...

RichP said:
ROFLMAO, helped a neighbor flush his cooling system with the 7 hour prestone flush one saturday morning. Told him to follow the instructions and go drive it for 7 hours and we'd back flush and refill it. That was at 9 am, he showed back up at 4, parked where he was a 9am and ran into the house without even a howdy do.....heard the bathroom door slam and thats it for about 20 min. Comes back out and says 'Man, you shoulda told me not to drink that coffee before I left or that big bottle of soda, I've had to take a piss so bad for the past 5 hours I was ready to puke''....asked him why he just didn't stop and he said the instructions didn't say he could...so he did'nt. He drove from the pocono's to syracuse NY and back non stop cept for a quick gas stop in a full service station so he would not have to shut it off...went that route cause he remembered I told him that it takes about 3 1/2 hours one way when I'd do my flushes. :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: Oh god, my eyes are tearing remembering that...

Here's yer sign :D

Back