• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help, ideas to mess with friends car.

Drake00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Okay,
I need to mess with a friends car, not because we are rivals, but because he is XXXXy and thinks he can beat me anywhere we go.

So please give me some good ideas to make a car break down. I want the car to break down in about 200 to 350 miles and I don't want it to ruin the car with major repairs, I might have to pay for it.

Please help with any idea.....

Yeah.....wouldn't it be funny if it broke down in heavy traffic and killed someone....Yeah that would be so cool.

Get a life!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drake00XJ again.

DrMoab said:
Yeah.....wouldn't it be funny if it broke down in heavy traffic and killed someone....Yeah that would be so cool.

Get a life!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drake00XJ again.

Thanks, I knew that was coming...

Drake00XJ said:
Thanks, I knew that was coming...

But you hit post anyway ???...
Just off the top of my head, non destructive types.
A funny one is to put limburger cheese on his exhaust manifold and/or air vent intake..
Jack the drive wheels up and put cinderblocks under the suspension then let just enough air out so the tires don't touch the ground... key here is to make the car look normal...and the tires NOT touch the ground when he gets in it, that could be messy..
Make a custom bumper sticker that says 'cops suck', 'honk if your gay',
Find a fresh road kill skunk and scoop it up into a plastic bag then dump it UNDER his car right under the engine bay so the aroma has time to waft up in there....
If you can get inside plant a rotten potato, ever smell one :laugh3: oh man, they are NASTY...

some guys at work ran some wires off the distributor around and through the seat wehre the bottom and top cushion meet and had them just sticking out. so when the assistant manager sat down and went to crank it he got a nice jolt :laugh:

Nobody has mentioned zipties on his driveshaft, that outta make him think somethings wrong and if your good you can get them way up there so they arent real noticable. You could get some strip caulk and wad it up and into the tread on one of his tires it will make that thing vibrate like beyonce's bottemside. You could undo the hose to his rear whiper and ziptie it so it points str8 back so when he uses it the fella behind him gets wet. FYI i have never done any of these "mods" all just hear-say. GoodLuck.

nhrocker said:
Saw on TV they wired a guy's horn to his break lights.......
That would be amusing. Try the dome light to draw attention to him when he is getting in.

Somthing they liked to do on the towmotors at work is run a wire from the coil to the seat so when you crank it you get the $hit shocked out of you

Last edited:
HoodRichXJ said:
Nobody has mentioned zipties on his driveshaft, that outta make him think somethings wrong and if your good you can get them way up there so they arent real noticable. You could get some strip caulk and wad it up and into the tread on one of his tires it will make that thing vibrate like beyonce's bottemside. You could undo the hose to his rear whiper and ziptie it so it points str8 back so when he uses it the fella behind him gets wet. FYI i have never done any of these "mods" all just hear-say. GoodLuck.
the zip tie one works great, makes a helluva lot of racket

catfish bait?

waterproof sunscreen on the windshield - no good way to get it off...

Find a couple chipmunks, tranquilize them, hide them under the seat and when they wake up in 5 hours they run all over the car.....?

Go to the local army surplus store. Buy one smoke grenade. Mount it under his seat with a wire from the pin to the door. He opens the door, grenade goes off, filling car with smoke.

HTH

i got a good one, leave him alone. isn't it a general rule to NEVER mess with a man's car, truck or jeep?
i think this posting goes against the guy code?

Buy him a gift card that plays an annoying tune when opened, rip the little musical gnat out of the card and drop it down the defroster vent.......

Back