• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heads Up 1/2 off sale ecology Oct 1st and 2nd

5150xj

NAXJA Member # 1215
Fall Half Off Sale
Ecology Auto Parts, Inc. is proud to announce it's "Fall Half Off Sale".
Join us Saturday and Sunday, October 1st and 2nd, 2011 at your favorite Southern California location for huge savings. You have two days to save *50% off all parts and remember Admission is only $2.

For a location near you call us at 1-800-444-5865.
note: *Does not apply to pre-pulled parts. Big diesel truck parts at Santa Fe Springs are excluded. 50% off offer cannot be combined with any other offer. No free admission or two for one coupons will be accepted. All prices plus sales tax. Core charge on selected items. Must be at least 16 years old to enter. Valid only in Southern California.

Tim

he gets the email notifications. I've tried to sign up 10 times and it fails every time :dunno: That is just a copy+paste of the email they send him.

Scouted out the Santa Fe Springs yard today. There's a very nice waggy with good woodgrain, D44, and really nice tail lights, except one has a crack. Front headlight setup is fully in tact, someone took the side marker lights but I hid the light Bezzels in the trunk :D everything else still there. Also 2 MJs in there that I will be picking from :D many many XJs there too

Back