• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

header modifacations

tweakado

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking into modifying a header to fit my 1986 2.5L wagoneer. Looking to setup the EGR valve piping and setup oxygen sensor. Starting with a Banks Torque tube header. Doing the hole cutting on a mill and machining the bosses for an interferance fit then welding the setup in place. Looking for a machinist or shop to undertake this adventure. Anybody know anybody that could assist or do the job. Thanks Guys

I take it that you already have the Banks header??? If not, Clifford sells a header that will bolt up...and any full service exhaust shop can do the fab work if you go the Banks route.

No dont have the banks yet but they are in azuza ca and i am in inglewood ca so it looks like a road trip for me to gaze at these wonders and do some measuring. thanks for the link on the bungs tho did not know about them. I was going to use a Parker Hannifin type fitting with a male side and the female side machine the male side for fit and then weld the whole rig to the pipe. But that bung thing kinda looks interesting to. Thanks guys

Back