• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

header fit

Well that's good to know. I'm not going to have enough room on the header to put the egr pipe, do you think i can get away with running both the pipe and the o2 sensor on the down pipe? Maybe use a piece of flexible pipe. Could brass potentially handle the heat
Nvm on the brass, gotta find something flexible and high heat resistant

Last edited:
Old (what's that weird pipe thing sticking off the main tube)(not the egr or o2 sensor bungs)
153913d1352399463t-head-intake-throttle-body-header-87-xj-52233-lg_zps18ad31c5.jpg

New ish edelbrock Shorty header
2013-03-07_19-31-07_31_zps57285301.jpg

Was thinking running the tube like this maybe
IMG_20130307_192225_zps73e7c1b0.jpg

It looks like i may need to get an ho down pipe

Well that's good to know. I'm not going to have enough room on the header to put the egr pipe, do you think i can get away with running both the pipe and the o2 sensor on the down pipe? Maybe use a piece of flexible pipe. Could brass potentially handle the heat
Nvm on the brass, gotta find something flexible and high heat resistant

O2 sensor for sure. I've done that.

If i switch to the ho downpipe, it will already have a hole for the o2, but i will have to do some creative bending for the egr

I just have header downpipe cat muffler and a turndown. Nothing in the rear, the part that hooks to the xmember is different but i have an entire rear exhaust from my 90xj in my shed that might work, sawzall and a welder should fix the rest

Back