• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

head count

Sounds good Beezil ... I contribute to the "Make a Beer Foundation" ...

Les

Mr. B even though I am not a beer drinker, i would consider it an honor to try a brew that you have crafted and developed. I will gladly donate to the "Make a Beer" foundation to allow you to pursue your endevors.

Rev

I'll be staying at the inn on Fri and Sat nite

Rev.....there's always Tamber.....

:kissyou:

:smootch:

:lickout:

:eek:

:speepin:

:scared:

:doh:

:shhh:

Run what ya brung...

Beezil said:
just as long as JJ brings "cheerful" dave....

I wanna bring the girl with the fawked-up hat.

Tonya Lubbock will be there with bells on, followed by butterscotch pudding, and finished off with 10 quarts of antifreeze, preferably Prestone.
No, make that Quaker State.
Fear the Blind Russian.
I am the uncola.
:D

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
Tonya Lubbock will be there with bells on, followed by butterscotch pudding, and finished off with 10 quarts of antifreeze, preferably Prestone.
No, make that Quaker State.
:D

Yuk...shes gonna need a shower.......

You KNOW I could not let that go.

Rev

i probably wont be coming but i still got some phone numbers of attica cuties i can float you guys way. actually i think they were ment for christ but i ended up with them somehow:)

cheers,

jj

jjchgo said:
i probably wont be coming but i still got some phone numbers of attica cuties i can float you guys way. actually i think they were ment for christ but i ended up with them somehow:)

cheers,

jj

Say what?! Dude all the chicks in the sticks wanted you. I have no Indiana game. Why the hell can't you drag yer a$$ down for Winterfest?

jjchgo said:
i probably wont be coming but ...
cheers,

jj

Dude, what about the bumper? I was looking forward to meeting you at Winterfest, but if you still need the bumper, you're welcome to come by and pick it up. I'm in the south burb of Crestwood. Let me know. Otherwise, I'll bring it to Winterfest and sell it to the highest bidder, or else try to devise some interesting use for it (bumper hurling, anyone?)

KY Chris said:
Is the make a beer foundation donation tax deductible? Me and the Rev John from KY will be there to sample.

TAB is going to be there....tell him he better be packing TAB style......

Chewy

rev john from KY....

KY, Is the rev bringing any 'new' CDs with him? ANd will he sleep on the roof rack of your Jeep again?

Beez, is that beer low carb? I'm trying to watch my figure....

mac 'on a rolling rock kick right now' gyvr

jjchgo said:

cheers,

jj

christ?

I don't think those girls go to church if you know whadda mean....

macG,

the beer I am bringing down is definitly no diet beer, but its not an oatmeal stout either....

that will be going in the carboy next....

honey oatmeal stout....

I FINALLY found, and recently kegged a Googe Island Honkers Ale clone.

I searched for HOURS on the internet to find it, and finally did, we'll have to see how good the recipe is.....

I'll have the stout ready for patty's day, (that's st. patricks day for all you non-irish heathens) and will follow up with a czech pils.

ingredients refrigerated awaiting space in carboys to ferment.

-back in the brewing kick-

Last edited:
Back