• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD Off Road Engineering Rear Stiffener Give-A-Way...

$103

Technically it's still April 3rd.

:D

So Opie what is the cutoff?

$104

Stupid NAXJA (or stupid NAXJA user) - I cant tell what time these posts were made.

Karl - when did you post $104?

Sideshow - when did you post $103?

Its a much longer drive for Karl to get up here...

Thoughts?

You mean give up the chance to watch you work...............

I think I got both of them either day. Although I would like to attach your name to the donation.

Karl posted right before midnight. but you didnt really specify exactly when the cutoff was.

You mean give up the chance to watch you work...............

I think I got both of them either day. Although I would like to attach your name to the donation.

Karl posted right before midnight. but you didnt really specify exactly when the cutoff was.

Sounds good to me!

Attach the NAXJA North West Chapter to the donation and post up a screen shot or some proof of payment. I'll get with Pat and see when a good day to get this done is!

Thanks Karl and everyone else's support to keeping our trail open!

SideShow - If you want to buy a set of rear stiffeners and come on out, I'll install them (free) the same day that we do Karl's. Be sure to thank Brian Hollingsworth of HD Off Road Engineering!

SideShow - If you want to buy a set of rear stiffeners and come on out, I'll install them (free) the same day that we do Karl's. Be sure to thank Brian Hollingsworth of HD Off Road Engineering!
that apply to everyone?:greensmok

(i will add a $10.10 donation to the wining amount)

brc.jpg

nice. how much would it cost to have the whole set installed?

that apply to everyone?:greensmok

Kinda just trying to make right for not posting an official 'end' date.

Not really looking to run an off-road shop here - sorry.

Shoot Pat @ Those Guys or John @ Auburn Car Repair and Off Road an e-mail - I'd bet they could get these installed in a few hours for a decent price if you dont have the means to do it yourself :guitar:

Kinda just trying to make right for not posting an official 'end' date.

Not really looking to run an off-road shop here - sorry.

Shoot Pat @ Those Guys or John @ Auburn Car Repair and Off Road an e-mail - I'd bet they could get these installed in a few hours for a decent price if you dont have the means to do it yourself :guitar:
:rattle:

:laugh3:

Sounds good to me!

Attach the NAXJA North West Chapter to the donation and post up a screen shot or some proof of payment. I'll get with Pat and see when a good day to get this done is!

Thanks Karl and everyone else's support to keeping our trail open!

Opie, that's a very generous offer which I appreciate very much. Thanks for supporting our trails. In the spirit of this contest I'm not going to take you up on your offer. I don't have enough cash to buy the stiffeners and make any considerable donation to the BRC, which was the primary reason I placed a bid. Congratulations to Karl, he most certainly had the winning bid.
:peace:

way to B. Props man.

honesty and commitment are virtues to live by!

well, like I said, my mild wheeling habits don't justify this.
I am a sucker for a good deal though, and a free install sounded great!
(i don't know how to weld/have access to friends who do/etc)

I just didn't read the details enough - thought it was the center stiffeners.

Mostly, I didn't want to be the guy who didn't need a good deal but stole it from his buddies.

yep, you guys are my pals!

Thanks to Karl, Opie, and HD Off Road Engineering! What kind of beer do you like?

Screenshot2010-04-06at61512PM.png

This is happening today!

Los Lobos deferred the 'win' to Sideshow.

We're going to put them on today at Pats!

I really wanted to see you in action too!
Imagine a ginger kid, messing up someone's rig, who he barely knows, saying 'fawk it - it aint mine!'.

Thats pretty much how it went. :gee:

I'll throw some pics up when I'm less lazy.

Back