• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD HP D44, Chevy D44 Knuckles, D44 Hubs, JCR armor, stiffeners, air tank.

Seiler

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Few, what a title.

I've had chit sitting in my shed I'd like to get rid of. I'm on vacation in a few weeks, and it'd be nice to have some spending money. I had most of this saved up for future projects, but I won't be getting to it anytime soon. If I can't sell it, I'll just bury it back in the corner. :laugh:

70's HD Ford D44 - Rarer axle, beefier than a normal HP Ford Dana 44. Has a larger tube with thicker walls. (3" tube, 1/2" wall) Leaf spring mounts are still attached, 4.10 gears open. Bare axle otherwise. $200

Chevy Flat Top D44 Knuckles - You can have these machined to accept high steer arms for OTK steering. They are for Chevy's, so you'll have to use Chevy outers etc. $50

Warn D44 Hubs Part No. 20990 - Used, but still work just fine. I had them saved for spares. $45

TMR (Temper Mental Racing) front frame stiffeners - 1/8" thick. Brand new they are $120 + $20 shipping. $85

JCR Offroad rear 1/4 panel armor w/ hardware - Designed for the '96 and before vehicles, but you can use it on your 96' and up if you trim away the fender. Brand new they're $69 + $12 shipping. $40

VIAIR 2.5 gallon air tank - $25

Everything is located in Aurora, CO. I'm willing to meet up with you as long as it's within reason. All items are OBO, and I'm not interested in any trades. I'll ship everything but the axle (unless you really really want this pig) on your dime, if you wish. Please PM me, it goes straight to my phone. Thank you for looking.

Scott

i-sH2BXZx-XL.jpg

i-cwhZmhp-X2.jpg

i-QWGHqJT-X2.jpg

i-kVqHR6J-X2.jpg

i-w97Jhth-X2.jpg

i-Q2BWHDh-X2.jpg

i-JV7jKLZ-X2.jpg

i-5L4XhwP-X2.jpg

Damn. Just a few minutes too late. Put me 2nd in line for the stiffeners I guess! :thumbup:

I'm really trying to talk myself out of that D44 though........ :banghead:

Troy now Wtf would you need a front 44 for?

Ever since I sold that JCR bumper....... I have nothing in the way to trip over in the garage....... duh! :twak:

:D

Why....... would I be second in line for the D44 too? :D

Good! I didn't want it anyway......

:D

Ack, sorry guys. I forgot to subscribe to this thread. I had no idea all this commotion was going on over here!

LOL @ Kiefer & Troy.

Kiefer, I've got an additional PM inbound to you.

Jeepdude25, PM sent back.

time2getdirty, PM sent.

flingshot, PM sent.

As of right now, every item is pending sale lol. Man that was fast.

Scott

Everything but the stiffeners and armor have sold. Pending sale on the stiffeners. I had someone interested in the armor, but haven't heard back from them. If I don't hear from them by this weekend they're back up for grabs. Thanks everyone.

Scott

Hey guys,

Everything but the JCR rear 1/4 panel armor has been sold. The rear armor is available again and the first person with $35 cash in hand gets it. Drop me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

Scott

Back