• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has the last minute thrashing begun yet? or are we still too far out?

Fawk that...
I don't build to be the new guy that everyone takes pics of at camp.
With all the green wheelers and their crazy mods, I am predicting at least 2 flops, maybe 1 totalled rig, and someones parents coming to pick them up with a trailer and a lecture.
Have a nice day, being one of the outnumbered adults at a wheeling 'Discovery Zone'.
:D

Beezil said:
Basically....

what happens is.....

you are forced to stand around your own rig by yourself, complementing yourself on your own old mods....

as we found out from the last time it happened, it looks ridiculous....

and your post count will be reset to zero.

Yeah, like they did at Gil's party..."Remember when I put that mod on. :repair: Yeah, I had a bitch of a time with that.", one person looking at their own rig, talking to themselves, with nobody else around.

Urban Redneck said:
Yeah, like they did at Gil's party..."Remember when I put that mod on. :repair: Yeah, I had a bitch of a time with that.", one person looking at their own rig, talking to themselves, with nobody else around.

yeah, I know I stole BC's joke.

don't rub it in.

bgcntry72 said:
Fawk that...
I am predicting at least 2 flops

I want to be one of the two, I need to try out the new mod so everyone can take pics of me. Did you notice that I made the Winterfest highlights in the newsletter?? I'm cool now. Who was the other flopped XJ in the highlights? Must have been a noob. :flipoff2:

Urban Redneck said:
It was good, needed to be shared with everyone.

Good thing you are staying at the Hampton with Intrepid :kissyou: or YOU would be shared with everyone, you sexy bitch.
No idea what that means, but I am hungover (surprise) and felt like making a prison-type joke.
Hasta.

bgcntry72 said:
Good thing you are staying at the Hampton with Intrepid :kissyou: or YOU would be shared with everyone, you sexy bitch.
No idea what that means, but I am hungover (surprise) and felt like making a prison-type joke.
Hasta.

Not in the hotel, and if I can't cure my DW, I won't be staying anywhere...

Urban Redneck said:
Not in the hotel, and if I can't cure my DW, I won't be staying anywhere...

Just get a 5.5 XD and some 35s and be done with it.
I know someone selling a shaved 60 and an HP44.

bgcntry72 said:
Just get a 5.5 XD and some 35s and be done with it.
I know someone selling a shaved 60 and an HP44.

I knew that was the problem. :doh: OH, yeah...almost forgot...BC you're my hero :loveu:

Last edited:
yea yea i know. im going. shit i still gota fasten down my fire extinguishers and get my hood vents. hell why am i still sitting here *beats self over head with shoe*

Back