• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday Skwerly

Dang it Slim, you beat just beat me to it!

Happy B-Day Skwerly-man. Hope it's a great day!

See you on the trail soon!

party1: party1: party1: :yelclap: :yelclap: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Who-hooo its Skwerly day....party1: party1: party1: party1: party1:
enjoy

AWWWW, thanks guys!!! Heck I just woke up! (had a rather, late night ;)). Today at 2 my parents are coming over and my poor girlfriend has spent the morning cleaning up all the junk from last night LOL.

The plan is just to BBQ and kick back, maybe have a brew or two and shoot the breeze with the family type people, should be pretty relaxing haha.

Thanks for the birthday shoutout guys, that's cool!! Now I'm getting some Tylenol :).

Have a happy birthday Skwerly.
Enjoy the brews! hehehehe

Damn a day late and a dollar short. Happy B-day man.

PS-Skwerly is one of the best drinking buddies you can have out the man. This guy and me killed a pony keg between the two of us at last years SoCalFest. In one night!!!

KRAKER said:
Damn a day late and a dollar short. Happy B-day man.

PS-Skwerly is one of the best drinking buddies you can have out the man. This guy and me killed a pony keg between the two of us at last years SoCalFest. In one night!!!
ROFL we did at that. Of course, I also told some random girl that the chili wasn't agreeing with me, and I got LOST between your campspot and mine...:clap:

Thanks bud, my birthday was a blast, finally got some cash LOL.

Are you still coming back to SoCal???

Back