• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy B-day Old man (Vets Xj).

JOSEJALAPENO

NAXJA Forum User
Happy B-day & hope you have a great day. party1: :cheers:

Happy bday

Happy birfday Bryan!

Thanks Everyone!

Hey Alan thanks but you are one that is having a total sausage fest on the Con for your birthday, so you dont have much room to talk! Just sayin...

:laugh2::laugh2:

Thanks Everyone!

Hey Alan thanks but you are one that is having a total sausage fest on the Con for your birthday, so you dont have much room to talk! Just sayin...

When Tim told me it was going to be a complete sausage fest I thought he was really talking about actual sausage. Now that I know he meant it was just gonna be a bunch of dudes hanging out and going swimming at the lake, I call dibs on JoseJalapeno...

so Allens bday is now the Charlize Theron Chorizo Fest 2012!!!!!!

When Tim told me it was going to be a complete sausage fest I thought he was really talking about actual sausage. Now that I know he meant it was just gonna be a bunch of dudes hanging out and going swimming at the lake, I call dibs on JoseJalapeno...

Oh that wont work.... didnt you guys hear about bryan and joe getting engaged? Joe and bryan must not be fully open about it yet....

Lol this chit is great you all are talking about. I did cross the river once & it was at low tide.

Thanks Alboy!!

Chorizo Fest 2012. Don't miss out. I'm gonna try to overnight some bumperstickers...

::

Lol this chit is great you all are talking about. I did cross the river once & it was at low tide.

Thanks Alboy!!

:kissyou:

Back