• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy 21st B-day....TO ME!

Happy bday now go get your drink on. Come on really it's past noon so it's all good if you start after 12.

Happy B-day Justin! Welcome to the legal world....... it's all down hill from now on...... :D

baby_beer400x299.jpeg

Sounds like you've been planning this for a while....

Don't overdo it!!!

hangovers.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I went out with the girlie last night, planning on having a few beers, nothing more really. Needless to say we drove to wyoming to get liquor at 7, then ended up at Old Chicago's where I proceeded to getting extremely inebriated...more than I wanted to by far. Tonight will be fun, but I plan on remembering all of tonight :D party1:

Congrats, Justin.

Fred

I remember mine, probably only because I ended up talking to the dinosaurs over the great white telephone most of the night. :)

freerider15 said:
Yeah I went out with the girlie last night, planning on having a few beers, nothing more really. Needless to say we drove to wyoming to get liquor at 7, then ended up at Old Chicago's where I proceeded to getting extremely inebriated...more than I wanted to by far. Tonight will be fun, but I plan on remembering all of tonight :D party1:

I CALL BS ON THIS ONE! no one goes to WY just for beer you went to the CLOWNS DEN didn't you. You can admit it. My 21s I got waisted in old town passed out once my head hit that seat head rest woke up pulling down into the parking lot. I was like this so isn't home.

yes keep in mind a 20 dollar cab ride is cheaper than a 2 to 4k DUI bill.

Last edited:
Well, im still alive...again. Yeah there was no driving for me, I was with people that drove for me. :D I stayed around old town for the most part, had a great time. It was rather dead being that it was a monday, and its during winter break...so FoCo is a little empty right now. But finals are done, just in time for my birthday!

Happy B-Day!! :cheers:

What they said! but your still a punk :D

clowns den?

what's this place you speak of? :dunno:

Led said:
What they said! but your still a punk

Now wheres that flipoff smiley when ya need it :D

Kejtar said:
Hey Dude! Happy 21st!!!! How's Colorado treating you? Not missing the nice warm CA weather? ;)

Thanks Remi! Colorado's treating me great, can't complain...though I do sometimes miss those perfect mid 60's days during the winter months :D I plan on being back in your neck of the woods for some wheeling in the not too distant future, didn't get enough of JV.

It's weird though...I've always felt a little bit older than I am :laugh: Everytime I look at how old I really am its almost a shocker to remember how young I still am :D Probably has to do with some events earlier in life kinda forcing me to 'get all growed up' before I was supposed to. But hey, here's to my first legal New Years! :party: :D

Back