• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Had to hammer off old rotors.. now have major front end wobble

After rotating the tires there is only a slight shudder at that same speed. Rotating the tires cut the amount of shutter by probably 70%. I think I'm onto something about the steering stabilizer. I can see where it's been leaking oil. I've heard of bad stabilizers causing death wobble... I also checked the run out of the wheels and they appears to be spot on.

well if the stablizer is old, buying a new one will put a bandaid on the shutter... from what i read adding stuff like a drop pitman arm and or over the knuckle steering will help with death wobble because it will give you less severe angles on your steering... if your tires arent balanced though balancing them might take care of the rest of that 30%. if you bought your tires new from a tire shop they SHOULD balance them for free... im glad to hear that your severe shake has turned into a slight shutter with just minor cheap fixes though...

Back