• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gun pictures?

SCW said:
Maybe you look like someone who would not pack heat,

EXCELLENT point. A guy who is aware and looking right at a potential threat is making the BG think twice...because he wants an easy mark. If you look like you're going to give him trouble, he'll likely leave you alone. ;)

ECKSJAY said:
EXCELLENT point. A guy who is aware and looking right at a potential threat is making the BG think twice...because he wants an easy mark. If you look like you're going to give him trouble, he'll likely leave you alone. ;)

First Law of the Jungle - "Look like food, you will be eaten."

mine:

DSCF0560.jpg

5-90 said:
First Law of the Jungle - "Look like food, you will be eaten."

I thought it was:
"Eat all your food! Don't you know there are starving children in Africa ?"

Or was it:
"Eat your food, or I'll give it to the Dog !"

Wrong Jungle?

Some of my cool stuff. Planning on building up the AR a bit. Its a bare bones Bushy. The Sig is pretty new to me. Need to put more rounds through it. Also waiting for a Milt Sparks IWB holster for it.
Stuff002.jpg

You know I had a lot to say but I hit the refresh button instead of the spelling check and erased everything I wrote for the past half hour. It wasn't much, and it didn't have anything bad to say about anyone so I'm just going to leave it at that. Thanks for the warm welcome brothers.

got two of these bad boys, only problem is
"these guns have no safety"
so your in trouble if you get caught carrying them!
CHVXI0645118-02.jpg

sorry I like guns and all, we shoot out here every so often, but I don't have any of my own. Here's some Glocks (sp?) pretending to be in the movies.
n507916911_28380_4222.jpg

and some of us out for a day of fun,
n507916911_28377_3022.jpg

me, T.

Last edited:
Ugh... I'm not even going to comment on the above post ^^^

ECKSJAY said:
Funny you should say that Phil, It's amazing what happens when you're being dogged (followed) and stop DEAD in your tracks and start heading their way in a determined manner. I've done that a couple times and scattered the little thugs.

Lets get this thread back on track.Gun PICS not gun DEBATE.

Here's my Surefire equipped Mossberg 590:

P3240002.jpg

Huglu 12 ga.

P1200001.jpg

Ruger 10/22 with custom trigger job and quick change barrell system

PB060005.jpg

Walther P99

P7090003.jpg

P7090001.jpg

beakie said:
got two of these bad boys, only problem is
"these guns have no safety"
so your in trouble if you get caught carrying them!
CHVXI0645118-02.jpg

sorry I like guns and all, we shoot out here every so often, but I don't have any of my own. Here's some Glocks (sp?) pretending to be in the movies.
n507916911_28380_4222.jpg

and some of us out for a day of fun,
n507916911_28377_3022.jpg

me, T.

Nominated.:puke:

Some "gun pics" from my first deployment back in 2003. Check out the unarmored HMMWV in Baghdad! That's me closest to the camera with the 203 equipped M16.
GEtBACK.jpg

This is my buddie's "gun point" view from the back of the HMMWV.
GunPoint.jpg

Not really a gun, but an AT4 can blow up a tank!!!
MoreAT4.jpg

Back