• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Group buy: xenon hid kits for $120

I have the kits in my garage kids...and great news!!!

Nascar, they had your third kit!
Hollywood, they had a H3 3k kit!!!

We are ready to rock and roll...PM me info for pickup!!

hey tony, i couldnt make the cash appear for this group buyin, but you mentioned earlier normal price was 145? will this still be available in the future? im waiting on my tax check still i got fking audited.

GrimmJeeper said:
hey tony, i couldnt make the cash appear for this group buyin, but you mentioned earlier normal price was 145? will this still be available in the future? im waiting on my tax check still i got fking audited.
Dude, us NAXJA peeps are cooler than that, I picked yuou up a set anyways....let me know and we can work something out.

nascar97 said:
Thats great tony can i pick them up tommorrow mid morning?

Yeah, call me up....I will be at work, probably in Monrovia...

So i just went to Tonys house and picked up the HID kits WELL at noon that was. I get home and start removing the old stock head lights and install the Roundeye conversion lens and install the HID kits. These kits are really nice well built. I did my head lights and my 6" pro comp lights all within two hours. These kits are basicly plug and play THANKS alot TONY.:D. Now only if it was dark:rattle:

nascar97 said:
So i just went to Tonys house and picked up the HID kits WELL at noon that was. I get home and start removing the old stock head lights and install the Roundeye conversion lens and install the HID kits. These kits are really nice well built. I did my head lights and my 6" pro comp lights all within two hours. These kits are basicly plug and play THANKS alot TONY.:D. Now only if it was dark:rattle:

did the ballasts fit inside your procomp lights? i have the same ones and i was wondering about that.

No they dont fit the box is to big.Im going to have to make extensions for the pro comp lights. I had to mount the ballests under the cowl and the connections dont reach. I have to find the connectors to make the extensions.

nascar97 said:

Thanks Stewart....Glad you like the kits

Back