• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Group buy: xenon hid kits for $120

john- 2 sets
hollywood-2 sets 2x H3, 13k, and 1 5k (paid)
santa-1 set
kraker-1 set
mongo-1 set H4, 6000k(PAID)
myself-1 sets (PAID)

UPDATE UPDATE!!
john- 2 sets (Will pay Saturday)
hollywood-2 sets 2x H3, 13k, and 1 5k (paid)
santa-1 set H4 6000k (PAID)
kraker-1 set
mongo-1 set H4 6000k(PAID)
myself-1 sets (PAID)

If anyone else is interested, I will give you till the end of Saturday, I would like to prepare this order on Sunday, and see if i can get the lights next week.......

I see your in ONT. where abouts PM me your adresse and i can bring you the money I want 2 sets 1 set for the head lights H4 and I want a set for my pro comp 130.So Tony if you PM me your stuff i will bring the money>The bulb in my pro comps are h3 i want the brightest bulb for them.

Last edited:
I sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it. I can't verify my paypal so they won't let me send any money. I want to get in this deal. May be I could come out to you this sat?

nascar97 said:
I see your in ONT. where abouts PM me your adresse and i can bring you the money I want 2 sets 1 set for the head lights H4 and I want a set for my pro comp 130.So Tony if you PM me your stuff i will bring the money>The bulb in my pro comps are h3 i want the brightest bulb for them.
I am in ontario across from the ontario mills mall. Can you bring the cash by on saturday? That would work fine.

Kracker? Got your pm and responded.

One more update:
JohnX 2 9004 5k, 9005 5k
Hollywd 2 h3 3k, h3 5k
Santa 1 h4 6k
jperjohn 1 h4 6k
kraker 1 h4 6k
myself 1 h4 6k
mongox 1 h4 6k
nascar97 2 h4 6k, h3 6k

Any other takers?

Thats fine tony i work on saturday till noon and i will bring the cash. So if you PM me your directions and phone number.

jeeperjohn said:
I just found out that HID bulbs burn very hot so you need an all glass housing for them. Juts a note of caution for those who might have plastic housings.

Actually, I do not think they burn any hotter than a regular H4........In any event, the Autopal lights I suggested from ebay are glass, so they should work just fine.

Great news guys. I will have the kits by friday afternoon. If anyone else wants in, I need to know by end of day today.

nascar97 said:
thanks is saturday still cool to pay and pic them up. Or what time on friday will you have them?
Saturday is still good, I will pick them up today or tomorrow.

Back