• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Group buy of Performance Metal Works' door armour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may also be interested depending on price.

2000 XJ Sport 4 DR.

Brian T.

Sorry about the confusion....Mark me down as definite for a set of the door guards without the rear 1/4 panel guards, and then one set of the upper 1/4 panel guards, both with the flush mount countersunk screw holes.

Thanks

I'm interested, when will you have all the details?

96, 4-door, inc. lower rear (nothing above trim-line)

Drilled = yes
countersunk = nah, I *like* the "Frankenjeep" look.

delivery addr is Minneapolis, MN

Thanks

Jim

Last edited:
I'll update the DB tomorrow with all this info.

Attachment methods: bolts, screws, or rivets.

Further, you can have the holes for bolts or rivets countersunk. You need to specify, as they're two different size countersinks. If you want to countersink screws, you're sorta on your own. <since he won't know what size CS to use>.

Delivery charges will be specified on a case-by-case basis, by the manufacturer. Sorry, I can't do anything about that.

So- please specify if you want them c ountersunk, if you want them countersunk for rivets or bolts.

diamondplate is NOT available. 8(

I don't know what other details folks want-- it's all been pretty well covered so far, I think. Do you have specific questions?

Please, PLEASE- send all info regarding this buy to this thread, not my PM box it's already full enough! Thanks!

Final price calc is not available yet-- the manufacturer's been busy with his day job and some personal stuff <hey, we've all been there!> but he PMed me last night and told me he'd get an initial figure soon. .

of course, the more folks buy, the more the price goes down. So-- tell yer friends ;)

I don't know how the hell your keeping track of all this but I'm interested in the price for countersunk with rivets on my 4dr 2000.

Appreciate you stepping up and trying to put this together. For all this work you should just get a free set.

Brian T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back