• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grimm's Bday Bash!!!!

Id vote for mile square park too. But one thing is, reserving one of the sites is pretty pricey something like $100+ but there's usually lots of spots you just have to get there early on the weekends.

I'd like to come if it's still happening after 2pm which is when I get off work that day. I got an extra spiderman piñata from my kids B-day party I can bring
:party:

paulhead said:
I'd like to come if it's still happening after 2pm which is when I get off work that day. I got an extra spiderman piñata from my kids B-day party I can bring
:party:
hahah perfect

im thinking we'll start around noon or so... cook up some grubbage and get the party rolling early before it starts to get cold.

TheWarWagon said:
Am I gonna have to bring my gat, just in case I gotta bust a cap in someone's ass, yo?
why not? we can have a cap busting contest, he who peels the most domes doth be declared the winnah
:D

shaggy4x said:
Not sure if I did the link thing right here, but here's the site. My wife's family did a party there last year and it worked out well. Also, freeway close, as mentioned.
:cheers:

http://www.longbeach.gov/park/facilities/parks/el_dorado_regional_park.asp

thanks for the link i will be checking out el dorado this sunday, if it looks like a good place to be thats what im going to go with. im leaning towards some facility with electrical hookups so i can bring the turntables out and play some music......thanks for the help guys. i will start a new post when plans are set! :cheers:

GrimmJeeper said:
thanks for the link i will be checking out el dorado this sunday, if it looks like a good place to be thats what im going to go with. im leaning towards some facility with electrical hookups so i can bring the turntables out and play some music......thanks for the help guys. i will start a new post when plans are set! :cheers:
Whichever place you go with, verify the local ordnances regarding alcoholic beverages. Quite a few places frown upon them, and even more prohibit them. IIRC for anything in LA county that involves alcoholic beverages you need a permit.

Kejtar said:
Whichever place you go with, verify the local ordnances regarding alcoholic beverages. Quite a few places frown upon them, and even more prohibit them. IIRC for anything in LA county that involves alcoholic beverages you need a permit.
i will be consuming on my own behalf in private, and not encouraging others to do so. its not like im bringing a keg, you guys have to spring for your own medicine ;)

GrimmJeeper said:
i will be consuming on my own behalf in private, and not encouraging others to do so. its not like im bringing a keg, you guys have to spring for your own medicine ;)
You still might want to check the rules: they go out and ticket and arrest folks when needed.

Kejtar said:
You still might want to check the rules: they go out and ticket and arrest folks when needed.

... attention all people coming... dont drink. officially. i wont be either. officially.

dont want to get anyone in trouble ;)

looks like it will be at eldorado park, took a drive out there today and its perfect! details coming soon...

ScottyDog said:
Mike, Thanks for hookin me up with Perry yesterday. We'll be there for your B-day! FOSHO!! :party: Do you want us to bring anything? Snacks, Horvy-Dorvies, Pu-Pu's, drinks?

Let me know!
ScottyDog
not a problem bro, us local boys gotta stick together :D

i'll post up when we get the reservations worked out, thanks for the offer tho!

Back