• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

grill guard light bar

rausch

NAXJA Forum User
I have a grill guard with 2 light tabs that mounts to the stock bumper of a 97 and up cherokee. Only 6 months old and in like new shape. i paid 60$ plus shipping, will take 50$ or trade for a trailer hitch for a 98 cherokee. Pick up only.I'm on the north shore, Ma.

X2 I could be there this weekend. I am already on the coast.

Bump for a good guy.

I don't see any reason this wouldn't fit a pre-97 XJ. It might hit the bumperets if you have them but if you just have a plain front bumper this should work just fine.

I think it would fit if you dont have the bumper end caps. It fit perfectly between the end caps on my 98. It is a U shaped bar that bolts to the bump via 2 small hole you have to drill and at the top of the U are 2 light tabs.

Thanks bigjeep. thats the bar exactly and those are theguys i bought it from also. They make great stuff. i'm just going to a full bumper with a bar.

Back