• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grey Leather Seats, 4.5 Leafs, XJ D44

Hey Dave,

At that price, I'd be willing to take the seats off your hands.:D

I am in southcentral PA and could travel over to NJ to pick them up. Send me an e-mail ([email protected]) and we will see what we can do to get em outta your garage!

Joe

Dave, did you sell the springs yet? I'm in warren too! Do you own that blue xj with the roof rack? Got anything else that I could pick up?

Mike

bump....

springs and seats have people in line for em.. Dana 44 is still available.. The bearings and seals and e brake cables have been sold though.. New price for dana 44 is $300 firm. If it doesnt sell in the next two weeks its getting sold to the boneyard....

Thanks,

Dave

mike(nj) said:
Dave, did you sell the springs yet? I'm in warren too! Do you own that blue xj with the roof rack? Got anything else that I could pick up?

Mike

nah that is my buddy Marc's .. mine is the big Red one with no bling bling and a roof rack... I'm on hillcrest and yes i still have the springs... i have all kinds of junk laying around if you're interested.. shoot me an email and i'll send ya my number

Back