• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gresham rockcrawl (Chrysler dealership) June 14th

I will be at home hopefully building a rear bumper and fixing my trackbar mount so i wont be able to make it. NWFest is coming up quick and I need to get my Jeep done...

i stopped by the dealership today and talked to a guy about it, he even took me out back and we checked out the course

there are some big rocks in there
diffently will be a challenge for a lot of guys running smaller tires

stop talking about it. im gonna cry, i wanted to compete so bad but just cant with the broken front axle.

yourconfusedhaha said:
i stopped by the dealership today and talked to a guy about it, he even took me out back and we checked out the course

there are some big rocks in there
diffently will be a challenge for a lot of guys running smaller tires

ah ha ha ha haaa! god, i can't wait. :rolleyes:

100_1020.jpg

100_1010.jpg

100_0993.jpg

100_0990.jpg

100_0981.jpg

000_0077.jpg

:cheers:

honestly it will be hard as hell open/open

i guess i wont be making it, i have to work tomorrow at 9 in the morning. next year will be a for sure thing.

Leaving in about a half hour... representing!!!

mopar440 said:
Leaving in about a half hour... representing!!!
I dont see anyone over there yet. there was an accident right infront of the rear entrance to Gresham jeep, Knocked a power poll over. they'l have it cleaned up by then tho.

Back