• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green MJ $8900

retarius

NAXJA Forum User
Posting this up for my buddy and it has already been mentioned in the Best of Craigslist thread. Ill put what I know in at the top, paste the other items, and then try and get more pics from my buddy. If you have any questions you want me to run down, hes 10 feet down the hall from me.

After talking with him more about it, the MJ was a salvage title that was rebuilt in a Shop in North Carolina. Evidently the shop specialized in taking salvaged title MJs and turning them into "newer" models. He did not seem to know why it originally recieved the Salvage title. I am trying to get pictures of the build process from him. He uses it as DD and has taken care of it. Post in here if there is a specific picture your looking for and Ill go snap it in the parking lot.

He is looking for cash and no trades. It sounded like it be a little flexible but is hoping for close to the asking price.

From The AD
"This is a rare, one of a kind 1990 Jeep Comanche conversion including: 1997 Cherokee front clip, hood, doors, mirrors, dash/interior, 4.0L HO engine and complete chassis/wiring harness.

Body:
sand and soda blasted
truck liner in cab and truck bed
protective tractor paint under whole truck
sprayed with acid wash primer over raw metal
painted with GCI military coatings Marine Corps Forest Green Paint
New windsheild
new tinted rear sliding glass,
97 grill/front cap
97 hood,fenders,doors,dash
plastic oversize fuel tank (20 Gal.)
custom hand made front bumper with winch
custom handmade steel side rock sliders
custom handmade rear bumper with hitch
custom handmade corner guards with led lighting
kobalt slimline toolbox

Stereo:
alpine cd player
memphis 6x9 speakers,
cobra 29 classic cb,

Drivetrain upgrades include:
1997 HO 4.0L with wiring harness
slip yoke eliminator kit
radiator, steering box, water pump, thermostat, water neck, sparkplugs/wires/cap/rotor all new, oxygen sensors, crank position sensor,
K&N air filter, flowmaster super 44 muffler, new catalytic convertor,
Dana 44 rear axle, new bearings and seals, rear brakes, wheel cylinders, hardware, and brake lines, extended SS brake lines,
front Right Locker in axle,
rear Aussie locker ,
hd track bar, hd upper control arms, rubicon express lower control arms, rough country 3 coils, rough country sway bar disconnects,
treadrite 31-1050r15 tires, grizzy wheels sandblasted and powdercoated."

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/4617699571.html

He has added more pictures to the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
a few pictures from the build.
IMG95201408209514115788295HDR.jpg

IMG_20140820_141233218_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140820_141310444.jpg

IMG_20140820_141359827.jpg

IMG_20140820_141459923_HDR.jpg

Back